The season of gift giving is among us! I want to give gifts that my friends and family will truly love, and not fake their gratitude while they think about where they can hide the item until I come and visit. Gift guides are my absolute favorite resource to get un-stuck during my gift buying. So many of my favorite bloggers spend hours putting their gift guides together, and I’ve gathered my favorites below in cause you’re missing out on this goodness…
- Rising Tide Society: I love that this gift guide is comprised of items that are made and designed by creatives who have turned their creative talents into a small business. The Rising Tide Society is a great inspiration to me every day and this is just an extension of their fantastic efforts.
- The Everygirl: Mother of all gift guides. I mean seriously, there is not one person this gift guide doesn’t cover and almost everything is under $100! I added several things from this gift guide to my Christmas List!
- Champagne + Macaroons: Tamara is one of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow, so I was pumped to see that she published a gift guide. If you have someone on your list who prides themselves in curating great playlists, you definitely need to buy them the sixth item on this list!
- Cupcakes & Cashmere: Emily is the Queen of lifestyle, in my humble opinion. Overall her taste is probably a little more couture than mine, but she always puts together a mean gift guide. She is publishing them in sections, but her foodie gift guide is out, and that’s something I can relate to.
- J.Crew: So yeah, this is where I find most of Jordan’s stocking stuffers…er, I mean Santa finds them here. If you think men are hard to shop for, you have to check this one out.
- Sequins and Stripes: The items on Liz’s gift guide are a bit pricier, but always great suggestions!
I plan to walk into the mall z e r o times this holiday season, and aside from shopping a few of my favorites on Small Business Saturday, I’ll be doing all of my shopping online (ahhhhhhh). I hope you enjoy gifting this holiday season!