A few of my favorite things in the month of January…
- Paint Party Phone Case: Scarlet & Gold Shop is a favorite of mine, which you probably already know if you read my Fancy Tee’s post. The exciting new is that they are so much more than fabulous t-shirts! This phone case is so fun and I love the tribal influence. The case that I have is no longer available, but this would be my pick of the options that are currently available.
- Getaway Tote: The spring line from Stella & Dot is my favorite one yet (but I think I say that every season). This tote is the best of both worlds…visually appealing and entirely practical for travels. It’s gonna go quick so order yours now!
- Cheetah Suede Wedge: I have honestly received so many compliments on these fun shoes that I wear nearly every day! My dear friend Abby taught me that leopard is a neutral.
- Nixon Floor Lamp: Purchasing this lamp made me feel very adult. It has provided some much needed light in our little corner of the world.
- Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphone – Gold: Husband gifted me these for Christmas and they are amaze-balls. No regrets.
I love sharing my favorite things with my favorite people! What are you loving right now?